Founder & President
Dr. Sandra Mashihi has over 13 years consulting leaders, teams, and organizations to increased self-awareness, delivered enhanced leadership skills, and established more collaborative relationships to improve overall workplace performance.With years of results driven experience Dr. Mashihi utilizes assessment, skill-based, and cognitive-behavioral approaches, to drive performance. Dr. Mashihi successfully worked with clients globally and throughout industries to coach organizational leaders to work effectively with their staff, motivate their teams, and gain insight, strategies and awareness to utilize the most suitable strategies that are specific to their industry and corporate culture. She has consulted with leaders at all levels of the organization with a focus on C-Suite to front-line stakeholders. She has worked in industries such as Healthcare, Financial, Sales, Entertainment, Academia, Technology, Entertainment and Media.
Prior to her work as the President of Spectra Coaching, LLC, Dr. Mashihi served as the Manager of Organizational Development at a National Sales & Financial Firm followed by being the Director of Coaching Services at Envisia Learning Consulting Firm. Spectra Coaching LLC also partners and contracts with firms such as the Center for Creative Leadership, Envisia Learning, certified trainer for Facet Five Global and Career Systems International.
Dr. Mashihi has served as Executive Coach, Keynote Speaker, and Training Workshop Facilitator to global organizations and is recognized for her pragmatic approach to interpreting sound theory into sustainable results.
Some of her project highlights include:
- Partnering with business owners and their managers to help them achieve peak performance for themselves, their staff, and their organizations motivational needs,
- Designing and facilitating numerous workshops such as Leadership Coaching, Team Building, On-boarding, and Leadership Training to provide managers with the knowledge, tools, and strategies required to effectively lead their staff and create high-performance cultures in their organizations.
- Partnering with business owners and and leaders to help them and their team achieve peak performance
- Administering & Debriefing personality, style-based assessment inventories on company wide leaders (i.e., DiSC, SDI, NEO, Workplace Big 5, Facet, Firo-B, Hogan) along with a variety of 360-degree feedback tools
- Helping senior leaders and mid-level managers gain greater self-awareness and establish personal action plans for behavior change leveraging their individual strengths which resulted in higher staff retention and productivity